Sandy Bay, 7006,
Phone 61 3 6293 1117
The Bligh Museum is a Tasmanian based privately run museum.
We believe that no one knows everything but everybody knows something and is willing to share that knowledge - so we can all learn together!
The Bligh Museum of Pacific Exploration constructed in 1954 with some 26,000 hand made bricks brought from the convict built kiln at Variety Bay, North Bruny to display the many historical maps, documents, paintings and other artifacts. The foundation stone was laid on 200th anniversary of Captain William Bligh's birth ie 29th September 1955.